ECU Sports and Fitness Centre Crèche (Joondalup & Mt Lawley)
For Gym Members - For guidelines please click here
The Joondalup and Mount Lawley ECU Sports Centre Crèche prides itself on two fantastic huge facilities. The facilities boast well equipped floor space and an outside shaded play area with sand pit that your kids will love. We employ caring and trained staff who are committed to adhering to rigid health and hygiene standards. Children aged 8 weeks to 5 years are welcome.
Joondalup - Monday to Friday 8:45am - 11:45am
Mt Lawley - Monday to Friday 8:20am - 11:45am (Bookings required - 72 hours notice)
Closed on some public holidays.
For ECU Students and Staff - For our service guidelines please click here.
Information relating to the crèche facility at the South West campus can be found here.
The ECU Sports Centre Crèche for students or staff working on the Joondalup or Mt Lawley Campus is available for kids aged 8 weeks to 5 years old. During Semester 8.20am to 4.00pm (including the 2nd week of orientation and exams).
Bookings can only be made with more than 72 hours' notice
Important: to ensure you book your child correctly please read these notes before you get started and ensure you follow the instructions exactly:
- Connect to the online booking system. You will be given an option to create an account if you are new to ECU Sport & Fitness or login to your existing profile if you have used our services previously.
- Select the relevant crèche service from the tab at the top of your screen
- Click on "Browse appointment schedule"
- Select your Date / Day and Time from the calendar and click the centre name. If your time is not showing on this screen you can update it on the following screen.
- Follow prompts and check your booking is correct as you click through to payment screen.
- Enter your payment details
- Please review the Terms and Conditions as they have been updated.
- On arrival at the centre make sure you check in with reception.
For more information about the Crèche please contact:
Joondalup on 6304 5000 or email the Supervisor.
Mount Lawley on 6304 6700 or email the Supervisor.