Our memberships offer various options and with the assistance of our highly qualified fitness staff, we can tailor a membership package and training program to suit your needs.
Membership options include:
• Standard access to two gym locations - Joondalup and Mt Lawley
• Direct Debit - no joining fee (Gym & Group Fitness)
• Flexi Plan - Direct Debit (Gym & Group Fitness)
• ECU Student, Staff, Elite Athlete and Alumni memberships
• Fly-in/fly-out (FIFO) memberships
• Fixed term memberships 3, 6 and 12 months
• Memberships include free fitness inductions, fitness tests and individualised programs
How do I join (or find out more)?
Visit us at Joondalup or Mount Lawley to see for yourself our state-of-the-art facility and find out what special rates you qualify for.
Call us at Joondalup 6304 5778 or Mt Lawley 6304 6700 and chat to a member of our team.
Email us: email@example.com for more information.
Request an appointment by selecting the centre nearest you and a member of our team will contact you promptly to confirm your appointment. Please allow for a minimum of 48 hours notice. Click here to request an appointment.
Upon joining ECU Sport and Fitness Centre you will be taken on a personalised guided tour. Our aim is to inform you of the quality facilities and services we offer so you can be confident that you've made the right choice.
For the first phase of your membership we will book you in for a free induction, fitness test and program with a qualified team member who will ensure you are shown how to use all the equipment safely. To keep you on track and motivated we recommend you have a FREE assessment every 8 to12 weeks as part of your membership.
If you are inexperienced in gym training or new to exercise, we offer you as many follow up assessments as needed with one of our fitness instructors for FREE.