Terms and Conditions for Crèche
Our Crèche service is not a government approved education and care service (i.e. we are not a registered child care centre) and therefore the following conditions apply:
- ECU staff and students must remain at the ECU campus at which their child is located while their child attends the crèche and return immediately when requested.
- ECU Sport and Fitness Gym Members must remain in the sport centre building during the time of the booking.
- Children can only attend one crèche session per day for 3 hours maximum.
- No child can attend the crèche for more than 12 hours in any week.
- Your emergency contact (a person other than you) must be within 15 minutes' drive of the campus.
- Children who are unwell will not be accepted into the service.
Please book carefully as no refunds are given for cancellations due to change of circumstances or an unwell child.
For more information about the Crèche, please contact ECU Sport and Fitness Centre:
- Joondalup on 6304 5000
- Mount Lawley on 6304 6700